Since the first wearable FES Foot Drop System was launched by XFT in 2009, we have been adhering to the concept of continuous innovation and in-depth understanding of clinical application, and in 2014, XFT launched the 3rd generation of Foot Drop System which adopts several patents.
XFT-2001D is a functional electrical stimulation (FES) or Neuro Rehabilitation device for the treatment of foot drop or Dropped Foot caused by Brain or Spinal diseases or Trauma, such as Stroke (CVA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Brain Tumor, or Cerebral Palsy (CP). The XFT-2001D Foot Drop System is intended to provide ankle dorsiflexion in individuals with foot drop.
2. Turn on the Stim Unit and Remote Control, select "Gait" or "Training" mode by the Remote Control, and start by pressing the Play/Pause button.
※ Please read the user manual for more details.
- Improve ground clearance;
- Reduce tripping and falls;
- Reduce compensatory movements such as hip hitching or circumduction (swing the leg out side ways);
- Reduce effort of walking;
- Reduce spasticity in the calf and quadriceps muscle;
- Increase walking speed;
- Improve the position of the foot in weight bearing resulting in greater stability in stance;
- Greater walking range of mobility;
- Greater safety, confidence and independence while walking;
- Long term therapeutic benefit resulting in improved unaided walk .
- Heel strike with eversion.
|Product Name||Foot Drop System|
|Power Supply||DC3.7V, rechargeable lithium battery|
|Pulse Width||100-300 microseconds (±10%)|
|Frequency||16.7-40 Hz (±10%)|
|Dimension||75 x 70 x 10mm|
|Service Life||5 Years|